St. Joseph Neurology: 816-942-4500
Dr. Parveen Kumar is a general neurologist who treats most neurology related issues. He has been in practice for over 20 years. He specializes and is board certified in Neurology, Neurophysiology, Neuromuscular medicine, Electrodiagnostic medicine, and Vascular Neurology.
We are in Building B, Suite 300, of St. Joseph Medical Center.
1004 Carondelet Dr, Ste 300
Kansas City, MO 64114
A few helpful facts about our office, office procedures and some of the diagnoses we treat:
- In order to be scheduled, please contact your Primary Care office for a Neurology referral.
- EMG/NCS- Are done by Dr. Parveen Kumar here in our office
- EMG/NCS are done in office
- EMG’s are done for multiple reasons, some include
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Paresthesia (Numbness and tingling)
- We accept all Neurological Disorders, to list a few
- Bell’s Palsy
- Memory Loss
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Parkinson’s Disease
Click here to download New Patient form.