St. Joseph Outpatient Rehabilitation and Sports Medicine Center is committed to utilizing a multidisciplinary approach within the St. Joseph Medical Center community to provide superior outpatient rehabilitation services dedicated to enhancing the patients’ abilities to attain their maximum functional goals.
Take a Walk Through Our Clinic
Located in the Medical Mall of St. Joseph Medical Center, hospital entrance B, the clinic is open for business Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.. Our clinic includes a large gym, seven private treatment rooms, an occupational therapy treatment area, a therapeutic aquatics pool and a bathroom for ADL practice.
For further information, contact us at 816-942-4400
Additionally, our clinic has the following equipment available for patient use:
- A NeuroCom Balance-Master: For balance and vestibular impairments.
- The Greenleaf Hand Evaluation System.
- An aquatics pool: For treatment of a variety of diagnoses including orthopedics, CVA, arthritis, and general conditioning.
- A wide variety of exercise equipment including a 2 weight stack functional trainer, a reciprocal arm bike, a recumbent bike, 2 airdyne bikes and a treadmill.
- Splinting supplies and equipment.
We invite you to stop in anytime for one of our therapists to give you a brief tour of our clinic to become better acquainted with our environment of care toward our patients.
Common Diagnoses and Treatment Strategies
- Spine/Whiplash Injuries
- Balance/Vestibular Disorders
- Burns/Wound Care
- Neuro Rehab
- Aquatic Physical Therapy
- Gait/Crutch Training
- Hand/UE Injuries
- Burn/Wound Care
- Neuro Rehab ADL Retraining
- Visual Perceptual Retraining
- Dysphagia Voice
- Pediatric Articulation and Language Training
- Adult Articulation and Language Training
- Vocal Cord Dysfunction (exercise induced)